This Week's Dinner

I'm really bad about writing recipes. I spent hours each night during culinary school copying and studying recipes and I spent every Wednesday night at Williams-Sonoma cooking from recipes for two years. When I cook at home, I rarely measure and I just kind of wing it. Even if I'm going by a recipe...I tend to make a lot of changes. When people ask me for the recipe for something, I usually have to figure it out and then write a recipe up. So lately I've been trying write things down as I go so I can sit down and actually write up the recipe.


So to help me get better at writing recipes, I've decided to list what I'm making for dinner weekly. It will be helpful to have a list of meals I make often to refer back to as well.

For this week here's what I'm making/have made:

  • Cuban Pork sandwich (With leftover pork)
  • Chicken Pot Pie
  • Slow Cooker Country Pork Ribs with Egg Noodles
  • Beef Fajitas
  • Stuffed Shells with Italian Sausage

Here's what I made last week too:

  • Pork Burritos
  • Buffalo Wings and French Fries
  • Lemon-Garlic Chicken with Glazed Carrots and Scalloped Potatoes


0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Culinary school grad figuring out how to cook for two people semi-healthy. After learning how to cook in huge batches with tons of butter and salt, this proves to be a challenge. Learning how to be a wife and homeowner.

About